Dr. Mikhail Yakubov is a highly rated, board-certified gastroenterologist who looks after the locals of New York City. He currently practices at Manhattan Gastroenterology, where he strives to deliver quality healthcare to the patients. He is also a renowned member of the American Medical Association, American Gastroenterological Association, and the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases.
Are you looking for a Gastroenterologist Doctor Near Me? Where do I find a Gastroenterologist Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Gastroenterologist Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Manhattan Gastroenterology
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Gastroenterology (American Board of Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School – American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center, NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center, NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, Fellowship in Gastroenterology
- American Medical Association
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Awards and publications
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center, Chief Administrative Resident
Total Patient reviews 721
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.92
Wait time 4.83
Bedside manner 4.95