Dr. Michelle Zweifler is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and General Surgeon specializing in facial rejuvenation as well as breast and body contouring. After successfully completing an Aesthetic Plastic Surger Fellowship with John Q. Owsley, M.D., Dr. Zweifler established her plastic surgery practice in New York City. She is on the staff at the prestigious Manhattan Eye, Ear & Throat Hospital and Lenox Hill Hospital.
Are you looking for an Plastic Surgeon Doctor Near Me? Where do I find an Plastic Surgeonn Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Plastic Surgeon Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Plastic Surgeon
- Aesthetic Surgeon
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- The Manhattan Eye, Ear & Throat Hospital
- American Board of Surgery
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School – State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Doctor of Medicine
- State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Residency in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- California Pacific Medical Center – Davies Campus, Fellowship in Aesthetic Surgery
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Residency in General Surgery
- Cornell University (Bachelor’s)
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- view all
Awards and publications
- Zweifler, M., Glasberg, S.B. An Outcome-Based Study of Aesthetic Surgery in a Clinic Setting. Annals of Plastic Surgery. 2000: 44(4), 355-360.
- Owsley, J.Q., Zweifler, M. Midface Lift of the Malar Fat Pat: Technical Advances. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 2002:110(2), 674-685.
- Zweifler, M., Rodriguez, E., Reilly, J., Lewis, T., Glasberg, S.B. Breast Reconstruction Among Inner City Women with Breast Carcinoma. Annals of Plastic Surgery. 2001: 47(1), 53-59.
Total Patient reviews 29
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.97
Wait time 4.77
Bedside manner 4.95