Dr. Mark Seldon is a thorough, attentive cardiologist treating patients in New York City and the surrounding communities. His primary goal as a practitioner is to provide excellent care to each of his patients. He holds certification from the American Board of Internal Medicine in internal medicine and cardiovascular disease. He is also a member of the American College of Cardiology.
Are you looking for a Cardiologist Doctor Near Me? Where do I find a Cardiologist Doctor Near Me?
How to Find a Cardiologist Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Mark A. Seldon, MD, F.A.C.C.
- NYU Langone Health
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School – Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Doctor of Medicine
- New York University (Residency)
- Montefiore Medical Center (Fellowship)
- American College of Cardiology
Awards and publications
- “Serious Arrhythmias During Pregnancy”
Total Patient reviews 360
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.74
Wait time 4.69
Bedside manner 4.73