Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday we are also available from 12:00 noon to 4:00 pm for telemedicine video or audio calls to treat new and existing patients. Mark J. Mohrmann, M.D., FAAOS is licensed to practice medicine in New York, Texas, and Florida and is now seeing telemedicine patients that live anywhere in these three states.
Are you looking for a Radiologists Doctor Near Me? Where do I find a Radiologist’s Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Radiologists Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Pediatric Sports Medicine Specialist
- Orthopedic Trauma Specialist
- Mark J. Mohrmann, M.D.
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- The Mount Sinai Hospital
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School – State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Doctor of Medicine
- New York University, Residency in General Surgery
- New York University, Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
- Hospital for Joint Diseases, Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Fellowship in Upper Extremity Surgery
- Shriner’s Hospital for Children, Fellowship in Pediatric Orthopaedics
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Residency in Surgery
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Residency in Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Total Patient reviews 1738
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.67
Wait time 4.70
Bedside manner 4.66