Dr. Compas was inspired by a chiropractor during his high school years when he was a student/athlete. He ended up at the chiropractor’s office after suffering from a neck injury while playing football; attempting to tackle his opponent head-on which caused a mild sprain/strain injury.
Are you looking for a Sports Medicine Specialist Doctor Near Me? Where do I find a Sports Medicine Specialist Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Sports Medicine Specialist Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Compass Chiropractic Rehab Studio
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Education and training
- New York Chiropractic College, Doctor of Chiropractic
- American Association of Sensory Electrodiagnostic Medicine
Awards and publications
- Author of TALKING BACK: Why Chiropractic Is The #1 Choice When It Comes to Your Health
- Certified Spinal Decompression Therapy Practitioner
- MUA certified (Manipulation Under Anesthesia)
- Certified Active Release Technique Provider
- Creole (Haitian)
Total Patient reviews 356
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.94
Wait time 4.82
Bedside manner 4.98