Dr. Schaberg’s specialties are endoscopic sinus surgery, rhinology, and skull base surgery. In addition to endoscopic sinus surgery, her clinical interests include endoscopic skull base surgery, paranasal and skull base tumors (benign and malignant), pituitary tumors, endoscopic orbital decompression for Grave’s Disease, endoscopic dacryocystorhinostomy, cerebrospinal fluid leaks, allergic fungal sinusitis, nasal polyps, and otolaryngologic allergy.
Are you looking for an Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor Near Me? Where do I find an Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Sinus Surgeon / Rhinologist
- Mount Sinai Doctors
- The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary
- American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck
Education and training
- Medical School – Tulane University, Doctor of Medicine
- The Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency in Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
- Cornell University, Fellowship in Endoscopic Sinus and Rhinology and Skull Base Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngology — Head and Neck Surgery
- North American Skull Base Society
Total Patient reviews 2582
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.90
Wait time 4.46
Bedside manner 4.93