About Dr. Lawrence Pape, MD
Dr. Lawrence Pape has over forty years of extensive and diverse experience in diagnosing and treating all diseases of the eye and surrounding tissues. Dr. Pape is Board Certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology and is a senior member in good standing of the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
Are you looking for an Ophthalmologist Doctor Near Me? Where do I find an Ophthalmologist Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Ophthalmologist Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Lawrence Pape
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Education and training
- Medical School – Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Doctor of Medicine
- Lenox Hill Hospital (Internship)
- Columbia University Medical Center, Residency in Ophthalmology
- Columbia University Medical Center, Fellowship in Ophthalmic Microsurgery
- New York State Ophthalmological Society
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
Total Patient reviews 679
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.91
Wait time 4.52
Bedside manner 4.97