Dr. Kristaq Koci is an experienced and accomplished rheumatologist. He currently works with FPA Rheumatology across locations in Brooklyn and New York, NY. He is also affiliated with Mount Sinai West. Dr. Koci acquired his medical degree from Touro College and University System. He then completed his residency in internal medicine at the State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center. Additionally, he completed a fellowship in rheumatology at the same institution.
Are you looking for an Rheumatologist Doctor Near Me? Where do I find an Rheumatologist Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Rheumatologist Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- FPA Rheumatology
- Mount Sinai West
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Rheumatology (American Board of Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School – Touro College and University System, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Fellowship in Rheumatology
- State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
Total Patient reviews 19
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.37
Wait time 4.89
Bedside manner 4.56