Dr. Joseph O. Rahimian completed his residency and specialty training at NYU Medical Center in 2004. Dr. Rahimian is an experienced physician specializing in men’s health, infections, STDs, HIV, HIV prevention, and general medical care for over 16 years.
Are you looking for an Infectious Disease Doctor Near Me? Where do I find an Infectious Disease Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Infectious Disease Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Infectious Disease Specialist
- Primary Care Doctor
- Village Park Medical
- NYU Langone Health
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Infectious Disease (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School – State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Doctor of Medicine
- New York University Medical Center (Residency)
- New York University Medical Center (Fellowship)
- Infectious Diseases Society of America
Total Patient reviews 159
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.70
Wait time 4.52
Bedside manner 4.72