Dr. Arnouk is a Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon, fellowship-trained in sports medicine and shoulder and elbow surgery. A native of Brooklyn, NY, he graduated from Georgetown University (cum laude) and received his medical degree at Downstate Medical Center in Brooklyn, where he was named to the prestigious Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society.
Are you looking for a Radiologists Doctor Near Me? Where do I find a Radiologist’s Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Radiologists Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Mount Sinai Doctors
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Group
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School – State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Doctor of Medicine
- State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Fellowship in Shoulder and Elbow Surgery
- Baylor College of Medicine, Fellowship in Sports Medicine
- Georgetown University (Bachelor’s)
- Brooklyn Orthopaedic Society
Awards and publications
- The Brooklyn Orthopaedic Surgery Society Resident Research Award 2007 ,Shanti N, Arnouk J, Paulino C, Scott C, Merola A. The Osteogenic Potential of a Collagen Hydroxyapatite Matrix Combined with rhBMP-2 in a Rat Spinal Fusion Model.
- The Brooklyn Orthopaedic Surgery Society Resident Research Award 2008
- Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) 2005
- view all
Total Patient reviews 4136
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.73
Wait time 4.57
Bedside manner 4.77