Dr. John Dusay is a psychiatrist in San Francisco, California. . He received his medical degree from University of Kansas School of Medicine,interned in New York at a Cornell affiliate,and completed his psychiatric training at the University of California Medical School in San Francisco,becoming their Chief resident and has remained on the teaching faculty. He has been in practice for 50 years.
Are you looking for a Geriatric Care Doctor Near Me? Where do I find a Geriatric Care Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Geriatric Care Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- John M. Dusay MD
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Psychiatry (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Education and training
- Medical School – University of Kansas, Doctor of Medicine
- University of California, San Francisco (Residency)
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital (Internship)
- American Psychiatric Association
- Northern California Psychiatric Society
Awards and publications
- Distinguished Life Fellow of the American Association
- Eric Berne Memorial Scientific Award
- Numerous text book sections as well as popular publications
Total Patient reviews 148
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.89
Wait time 4.94
Bedside manner 4.98