Dr Sekhon is a Board-Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon and Sports Medicine Doctor who joined Comprehensive Medical Arts group to serve patients in uptown and downtown locations of New York City. Dr Sekhon has extensive education and expertise to treat everyone – from elite athletes to weekend warriors.
Are you looking for an Surgeon Doctor Near Me? Where do I find an Surgeon Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Surgeon Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Sports Medicine Specialist
- 14 Street Medical P.C.
- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine (American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery)
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School – Northwestern University, Doctor of Medicine
- Northwestern University (Bachelor’s)
- University of California, Fellowship in Orthopedic Sports Medicine
- Henry Ford Health System, Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
Awards and publications
- Northwestern University Medical School – Honors Orthopaedic Surgery Acting Internships, Honors Program in Medical Education, Honors Urology, Pediatrics, Primary Care Clerkships
- Northwestern University – Golden Key Honor Society
Total Patient reviews 141
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.06
Wait time 4.15
Bedside manner 4.39