Dr. Jahnna Levy is board certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and fellowship-trained in Interventional Pain Management and Sports Medicine. Dr. Levy attended medical school at Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine in New York City. During this time, she became proficient in musculoskeletal medicine and co-founded the Osteopathic Orthopedic Organization.
Are you looking for a Holistic Doctor Near Me? Where do I find a Holistic Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Holistic Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Sports Medicine Specialist
- Spine Specialist
- Garden State Pain Control
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Education and training
- Medical School – Touro College and University System, New York, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- New York University Elaine A. and Kenneth G. Langone Medical Center, Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine, Residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System, Plainview Hospital (Internship)
- Performance Spine and Sports Medicine, Fellowship in Interventional Pain and Sports Medicine
- American Medical Association
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- North American Neuromodulation Society
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Total Patient reviews 259
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.91
Wait time 4.75
Bedside manner 4.95