About Dr. Inna Yaskin, DO
Dr. Inna Yaskin manages chronic conditions including diabetes, hypertension, abnormal lipid profiles and many complex conditions. She provides diabetes teaching, management, and nutrition counseling. Her diagnosing skills, excellent bedside manners, and attention to patients from early diagnosis and prevention, to establishing and executing a treatment plan to communicating with the patients and their families, have earned Dr. Yaskin the dedication of hundreds of families.
Are you looking for a Renal Doctor Near Me? Where do I find a Renal Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Renal Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Altos Health
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
- American Board of Obesity Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School – Touro University, Vallejo, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center, Fellowship in Geriatrics Medicine
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Cornell University (Bachelor’s)
- Obesity Medicine Association
- American Geriatrics Society
- American Board of Quality Assurance and Utilization Review Physicians
Awards and publications
- Honors in Geriatric Medicine
Total Patient reviews 1285
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.61
Wait time 4.39
Bedside manner 4.71