Dr. Gilbert is a prominent internist and infectious disease specialist, practicing in New York CIty and Westchester, NY. She received her undergraduate degree from Columbia University, graduating Magna Cum Laude and Phi Beta Kappa. She went on to Northwestern Medical School, where she excelled and was accepted into the residency of her choice, The New York-Presbyterian Hospital. Dr. Gilbert spent 5 years there, as an Intern, Resident, and infectious disease fellow. After completing her primary care and specialty training, she worked at St. Vincents Medical Center, practicing Internal Medicine and Infectious Diseases. She particularly enjoyed working with the NYU students.
Are you looking for an Infectious Disease Doctor Near Me? Where do I find an Infectious Disease Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Infectious Disease Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Infectious Disease Specialist
- Holly Gilbert
- Beth Israel Medical Center – Petrie Division
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- NYU Langone Health
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School – Northwestern University, Doctor of Medicine
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital (Residency)
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital (Internship)
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, Fellowship in Infectious diseases
- Infectious Diseases Society of America
Awards and publications
- Named Top physican the last 12 years in a row (2007-2019)
Total Patient reviews 41
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.88
Wait time 4.77
Bedside manner 4.90