About Dr. Gunjeet Sahni, MD
Dr. Gunjeet Sahni is a pediatrician and Director at the FW Comprehensive Medical Care, New York. She is also an Instructor in Clinical Pediatrics at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York and works as a hospitalist in the Pediatric Emergency room. She is affiliated with NewYork Presbyterian Hospital and Saint Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital Center. Dr. Sahni received her medical degree from Goa Medical College, University of Bombay, India in 1988.
Are you looking for an Anaesthetists Doctor Near Me? Where do I find an Anaesthetist’s Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Anaesthetists Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Mount Sinai Heart
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel – Petrie Division
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
- Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology
- National Board of Echocardiography
Education and training
- Medical School – Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Doctor of Medicine
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Residency in Cardiology
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Fellowship in Cardiology
- American College of Cardiology
Total Patient reviews 671
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.79
Wait time 4.59
Bedside manner 4.80