Dr. Chamas lived most of his life in New York. He received his MD/PhD from New York Medical College in Valhalla and completed his residency in orthopedic surgery at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York City. He spent a few years away to train and embellish his skills in Baltimore and Birmingham and then decided to come home to New York.
Are you looking for an Spine Specialist Doctor Near Me? Where do I find an Spine Specialist Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Spine Specialist Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Spine Specialist
- NY Orthopedics
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- White Plains Hospital Center
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School – New York Medical College, Doctor of Medicine
- New York Medical College, PhD in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Johns Hopkins University, Fellowship in Spinal Reconstructive Surgery
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
- North American Spine Society
Total Patient reviews 136
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.77
Wait time 4.70
Bedside manner 4.84