Located in the heart of Forrest Hills, Dr. Ellen Edgar is a leading board-certified neurologist and board-certified neurophysiologist. Dr. Edgar specializes in the treatment of muscular-skeletal pain, epilepsy, and other types of neurological conditions.
Are you looking for a Neurologists Doctor Near Me? Where do I find a Neurologists Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Neurologists Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Complete Neurological Care
- Montefiore Medical Center – Moses Division Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center – Weiler Division Hospital
- Clinical Neurophysiology (Psychiatry and Neurology)
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Neurology (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Education and training
- Medical School – Andizhan State Medical Institute
- The Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center (Internship)
- State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center (Residency)
- George Washington University (Fellowship)
Total Patient reviews 981
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.30
Wait time 3.84
Bedside manner 4.42