About Dr. David Bekhor, MD
Dr. Bekhor is a board certified Internist and Infectious Disease Specialist in New York. He graduated from McGill University in Montreal and completed his Residency in Internal Medicine at McGill University Medical center. He completed his Fellowship as an Infectious Disease Specialist at Tufts University Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts.
Are you looking for an Infectious Disease Doctor Near Me? Where do I find an Infectious Disease Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Infectious Disease Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Infectious Disease Specialist
- Primary Care Doctor
- Travel Medicine Specialist
- Village Park Medical
- NYU Langone Health
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel – Petrie Division
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Infectious Disease (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School – McGill University Faculty of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine and Master of Surgery
- McGill University Faculty of Medicine, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Tufts University, Fellowship in Infectious Diseases
- Infectious Diseases Society of America
Total Patient reviews 196
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.76
Wait time 4.67
Bedside manner 4.80