Dr. Craig Kasper is the Managing Director of NYHD. He specializes in disorders of the vestibular system, and balance optimization. Recognized as one of the Future Leaders of Audiology by his colleagues and the American Academy of Audiology, Dr. Kasper has been at the front lines of public education and hearing/balance healthcare service for over 20 years. He completed his Doctorate of Audiology at the University of Florida and earned his master’s degree with clinical honors from the State University of New York at Buffalo.
Are you looking for an Audiologist Doctor Near Me? Where do I find an Audiologist Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Audiologist Doctor Near MeHow to Find Audiologist Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- NYHD : Institute For Hearing & Balance
Education and training
- University of Florida, Doctor of Audiology
- State University of New York, Buffalo, Master’s in Audiology
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital (Fellowship)
- American Academy of Audiology
Awards and publications
- Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology
- Political Action Commitee for the American Academy of Audiology
- Advisory Panel for Hear the World
- Future Leaders of Audiology, American Academy of Audiology
- Featured on Dr. Oz, Katie’s Take With Katie Couric, Abc News Now Show, Good Morning America, Ny1 News, WNBC, WCBS News Radio, Msnbc, CBS News, WABC News, Bloomberg News, Mtvu, Backstage Magazine, CMJ Music Marathon @ Lincoln Center, Advance for Audiologist, Hearing Products Report, Healthyhearing.com, the Vancouver Sun, Health in 30, Amnew York, 1010wins.com, Diabetes Health Magazine, New Jersey Star-Ledger, Men’s Journal, Wall Street Journal, and The Washington Post.
Total Patient reviews 99
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.92
Wait time 4.86
Bedside manner 4.89