Calvin Wei, M.D. is a board-certified and fellowship-trained otolaryngologist with a particular interest in Rhinology and Skull Base Surgery. His clinical focus includes the comprehensive treatment of chronic rhinosinusitis, endoscopic sinus surgery, revision sinus surgery, frontal sinus surgery, cerebrospinal fluid leak and encephalocele repair, pituitary surgery, and minimally invasive, transnasal approaches for sinonasal and skull base tumors.
Are you looking for a Hearing Specialist Doctor Near Me? Where do I find a Hearing Specialist Doctor Near Me?
How to Find a Hearing Specialist Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Mount Sinai Doctors
- Saint Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital Center
- American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck
Education and training
- Medical School – Baylor College of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- Harvard University (Bachelor’s)
- University of lowa (Master’s)
- New York University, Residency in Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
- University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship in Rhinology and Skull Base Surgery
Awards and publications
- Harvard University Detur Book Prize
- Wei CC, Sanfilippo NJ, Myssiorek DJ. Re-irradiation of metastatic disease from xeroderma pigmentosum. Curr Oncol. 2010 Jun; 17(3):83-5.
- Wei CC, Lalwani AK, Mhatre AN. In vitro expression and characterization of MYH9 mutant alleles linked to hereditary hearing loss. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2010 May; 142(5): 699-703.
- view all
Total Patient reviews 1250
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.91
Wait time 4.69
Bedside manner 4.94