Dr. Wei performed his undergraduate work at Harvard University, where he received his degree in English and American Literature and Language and was inducted into Phi Beta Kappa. He then received his medical degree from Baylor College of Medicine at the Texas Medical Center in Houston where he was a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society.
Are you looking for an Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor Near Me? Where do I find an Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Mount Sinai Doctors
- Saint Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital Center
- American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck
Education and training
- Medical School – Baylor College of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- Harvard University (Bachelor’s)
- University of lowa (Master’s)
- New York University, Residency in Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
- University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship in Rhinology and Skull Base Surgery
Awards and publications
- Harvard University Detur Book Prize
- Wei CC, Sanfilippo NJ, Myssiorek DJ. Re-irradiation of metastatic disease from xeroderma pigmentosum. Curr Oncol. 2010 Jun; 17(3):83-5.
- Wei CC, Lalwani AK, Mhatre AN. In vitro expression and characterization of MYH9 mutant alleles linked to hereditary hearing loss. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2010 May; 142(5): 699-703.
- view all
Total Patient reviews 1320
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.90
Wait time 4.69
Bedside manner 4.94