Dr. Barry Goldman is an instructor in dermatology at Weill Cornell Medical College/NY Presbyterian Hospital and an adjunct instructor at Mt. Sinai Hospital. He was the chief of dermatology at New York Downtown Hospital for many years until it merged with Cornell.
Are you looking for a Dermatologist Doctor Near Me? Where do I find a Dermatologist Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Dermatologist Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Goldman Dermatology
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Medical School – Drexel University, Doctor of Medicine
- State University of New York, Buffalo, Residency in Dermatology
- Philadelphia University + Thomas Jefferson University, Lankenau Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Boston University Medical Center, Fellowship in Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
Awards and publications
- Henry Christian Award for Excellence in Clinical Research
- Common Dermatoses of the Male Genitalia. Post-Graduate Medicine. 2000. 157-161.
- Phi Beta Kappa
Total Patient reviews 1752
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.81
Wait time 4.62
Bedside manner 4.82