Dr. Armaghan Azad is a warm and friendly family physician and primary care doctor. She welcomes patients of all ages at Circle Medical – a UCSF Health Affiliate, located in Mission Viejo, CA. During appointments, she creates a healthy environment, hence promoting receptivity and openness. Dr. Azad earned her bachelor’s degree from the University of California, Riverside, and earned her medical degree from the St. George’s University School of Medicine. She then obtained a master’s degree in public health from Loma Linda University and completed a residency at Riverside County Regional Medical Center. In addition to this, she holds a certificate in integrative nutrition that she received from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition.
Are you looking for a Holistic Doctor Near Me? Where do I find a Holistic Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Holistic Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- Circle Medical – a UCSF Health Affiliate
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School – St. George’s University School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- Loma Linda University, Master’s in Public Health
- University of California, Riverside (Bachelor’s)
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition, Certificate in Integrative Nutrition
- Riverside County Regional Medical Center (Residency)
Total Patient reviews 111
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.64
Wait time 4.73
Bedside manner 4.68