Dr. Andrew Petelin is an internist treating patients in New York City and the surrounding communities. His primary goal as a practitioner is to ensure that each of his patients receives the highest available quality of medical care. Dr. Petelin holds certification from the American Board of Internal Medicine. He is also a member of professional organizations including the Infectious Disease Society of America, the American Medical Association, and the American College of Physicians.
Are you looking for an Infectious Disease Doctor Near Me? Where do I find an Infectious Disease Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Infectious Disease Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Infectious Disease Specialist
- Primary Care Doctor
- Mount Sinai Doctors
- Beth Israel Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel – Petrie Division
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Infectious Disease (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School – University of Illinois, Peoria, Doctor of Medicine
- Saint Vincent Catholic Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Winthrop-University Hospital, Fellowship in Infectious Disease
- University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign (Bachelor’s)
- Illinois Valley Community College (Associate’s)
- Infectious Diseases Society of America
- American College of Physicians
Total Patient reviews 1654
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.74
Wait time 4.79
Bedside manner 4.75