I am an Otolaryngologist [ear nose and throat specialist] I am board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology. I am a fellow of the American College of Surgeons, the American Academy of Otolaryngology, head and neck surgery, and a fellow of the New York County Medical Society. My hospital affiliation include: Manhattan Eye, Ear Nose and Throat Hospital, New York-Cornell Medical Center, Lenox Hill Hospital.
Are you looking for an Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor Near Me? Where do I find an Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Alvin Katz, MD PC
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck
Education and training
- Medical School – State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Doctor of Medicine
- Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital, Residency in Otolaryngology
- Kings County Hospital Center (Internship)
- New York University (Residency)
- Bellevue Hospital Center (Residency)
- NY University Graduated 1959
- American College of Surgeons
- New York County Medical Society
Total Patient reviews 475
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.83
Wait time 4.46
Bedside manner 4.89