About Dr. Alfred Shtainer, MD, FACS
Dr. Shtainer is an Adult and Pediatric Urologist with over 26 years of experience. He is Board Certified in Urology and is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He is a graduate of Mt. Sinai School of Medicine in New York and he completed his Residency in Urology at Beth Israel Medical Center in Manhattan.
Are you looking for a Urologist Doctor Near Me? Where do I find a Urologist Doctor Near Me?
How to Find a Urologist Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Alfred Shtainer, M.D., F.A.C.S., P.C.
- The Mount Sinai Hospital
- American Board of Urology
Education and training
- Medical School – Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Doctor of Medicine
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Residency in Urology
- American Urological Association
- American College of Surgeons
- American Association of Clinical Urologists
Awards and publications
- Shtainer A. Nagler MH. Surgical Treatment of Male Infertility, Chapter 41 Saunders 1995
Total Patient reviews 468
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.42
Wait time 4.49
Bedside manner 4.44