Dr. Alexis Colvin is a Professor in the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery at Mount Sinai Hospital. Dr. Colvin is a graduate of Princeton University and received her medical degree from Mount Sinai. She completed her orthopedic surgery residency at the NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases.
Are you looking for a Sports Medicine Specialist Doctor Near Me? Where do I find a Sports Medicine Specialist Doctor Near Me?
How to Find Sports Medicine Specialist Doctor Near Me
Education and background
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Sports Medicine Specialist
- Mount Sinai Doctors
- Mount Sinai Faculty Practice Associates
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School – Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Doctor of Medicine
- Hospital for Joint Diseases, Residency in Orthopaedic Surgery
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Fellowship in Sports Medicine
Awards and publications
- Super Doctors – 2015-present
- Castle Connolly – Top Doctors – 2016-present
- New York Magazine – Best Doctors – 2016-present
- Crain’s Notable Women in the Business of Sports 2019
- Chinese (Mandarin)
Total Patient reviews 1186
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
Overall rating 4.82
Wait time 4.31
Bedside manner 4.84